- Negotiation skills and price-setting skills are required.
- Statistics research background required.
- Maintain a record/journal of daily work site activities, safety items, visitors, and inspections, including a photo/video record of job progress.
- Prepare and submit daily time sheets for crews working on site.
- Maintain the contract documents, drawings, and specifications for project staff and subcontractors.
- Provide technical support to Managers and Supervisors.
- Work with and alongside the Project Manager and Supervisor to plan the work sequence, using specifications, drawings, and site conditions for effective safety-conscious production.
- Oversee project quality control activities.
- Assist in the coordination of the next day’s requirements for labor, and equipment and ensure supplies are ordered.
- Complete work with attention to detail to produce a quality product.
- Ensure project cost requirements are met and coding procedures are followed.
- Liaise with onsite inspectors, owners’ representatives, and the public.
- Complete reports for production, payments, and regular tracking.
- Conduct yourself in a professional/mature manner.
- Assist the field work crews when required.
- All other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Lotion: Toronto (North York)
PLEASE CONTACT WITH：HR@goldentrust.ca